RadioInspectorRT-Light is a similar to RadioInspectorRT program but controls communication (scanning) receivers only. RadioInspectorRT-Light does not support spectrum analysers.
Main software features are:
- long-term radio monitoring (TSCM monitoring including data collection and storage of the radio frequency spectrum);
- configuration of the electronic equipment;
- the search for illegally operated radio transmitters;
- identification of special technical means for discreet information gathering;
- maintaining a database of frequency allocations;
- identify sources of radio interference.
NOTE! RadioInspectorRT-Light supplied with one or more options. The total price is calculated as follows: RadioInspectorRT-Light plus the price of one or more options.
Options: Light-SList Light-Sound Light-SoundScanner Light-RemoteMD
MasterDevice-Light (The program allows controlling scanning receivers on a remote computer. The program runs in a background mode without showing active windows. * In order to control the receiver by the RadioInspectorRT-Light program (with Light-RemoteMD option) which is connected to a remote computer and receives demodulated audio signals from the receiver over the LAN in real time, the MasterDevice-Light program must be running on the remote computer.)
AOR-DTest-DV1 option is made specifically for AOR AR-DV1. This option allows analysis of signals for belonging to the digital standards which AR-DV1 supports.
List of supported devices: AOR
: AR-DV1, AR8000, AR8200, AR8200 Mk2, AR8200 Mk3, AR8600, AR8600 Mk2, AR-3000, AR-3000A, AR5000, AR5000+3, AR5000A, AR5000A+3, AR-ALPHA, SR2200, AOR AR5001D. Icom
: IC-R10, IC-R20, IC-PCR100, IC-PCR1000, IC-PCR1500, IC-PCR2500, IC-R8500, IC-R9500. R&S